Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading IT solutions and consultancy firms to help find the best talents in Data Analytics, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, and Business Intelligence.
- Develop and deliver solutions that collect, transform, analyze and report data and provide critical knowledge and value at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Design innovative approaches to view and interact with data for analysis.
- Create functional requirements as input to application design while identifying the type of visualization that best suits client's needs.
- Develop and test functional designs for BI, data discovery and analytics solutions.
- Supervise application build, test, and deploy activities.
- At least 5 years' experience in Data Technology experience to include BI tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and/or BI Reporting)
- Experience in design or development experience with visual analytics tools including Qlikview, Spotfire, and/or Tableau
- Experience in visualization design experience to include dashboards, executive briefings, or front-end visualizations
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.