People & Talent Acquisition Associate/ Specialist
Do you love travelling?
Do you have a passion for great startup experience?
Would you rather be relaxing by a hotel or villa pool than reading this ad?
If you answered yes to these questions your dream role is now awaiting your application!
Your days and weeks will be filled with:
- Work with Regional People & Culture Director to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods);
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to Regional People & Culture Director;
- On-board process, new employees into the company;
- Utilize social media to build up established network of function/business area;
- Work with the Diversity team to facilitate slate process as well as promote and manage internal mobility process;
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval;
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data and activity information;
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process;
- Manage relationships with search firms/agencies to drive timely and thorough sourcing of high quality, diverse candidate pool as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities; and
- Other tasks as assignment.
In this role, you'll need.....
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Recruiter working either fast-paced in-house or in an agency environment;
- Experienced in both volume and niche recruitment;
- Excellent communications skills and ability to navigate ambiguous environment;
- Ability to build key relationships and manage senior stakeholders and influence decision makers;
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent;
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders and People & Culture team;
- Able to work in multi-national environment for large globally based organizations with complex matrix reporting structures;
- Good working knowledge of applicant tracking systems, other sourcing tools like LinkedIn, and Microsoft Office; and
- Able to manage a diverse workload and meet multiple deadlines independently.
- Experienced in Online Travel Agency (OTA) Business is a plus.
In return for your great work we offer the following benefits:
- Fun teamwork environment;
- A cool new office next to Chong Nonsi BTS;
- Career opportunities in our growing business;
- A great team who are keen to share their knowledge;
- A five day work week.
Visit us www.favstay.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.