Our client is the leading provider of telecommunications equipment and mobile device in the world with a strong focus on innovation that has more than 43,600 employees engaged in R&D and has established 17 research institutes in countries including the U.S., Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, Finland and China to ensure global R&D with outstanding people.Responsibilities:
- Creating social media content plan (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Line Official Account, and Twitter).
- Working with the digital agency to do and execute an always-on paid plan for sustaining Facebook/Instagram posts.
- Closely working with digital marketers, graphic designers, and legal teams to generate content with the brand guideline and legal conditions.
- Monitoring and updating consumer feedback on the company's official accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter) and monitoring and updating consumer feedback and competitor movement.
- Collaborating with online response teams to operate the comments and any activities on the company's official accounts.
- Building and maintaining online engagement on own channel and online communities.
- Preparing weekly and monthly progress reports and providing feedback to the marketing team.
- Reporting directly to Marketing Director and project marketing owners.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality, with at least 1-3 years experience in Social Media, Content Creation, or Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications Arts, Liberal Arts, or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong written and verbal skills.
- Able to communicate in English, both speaking and writing. Chinese speaking will be an advantage.
- Analytical thinking, able to solve problems and manage conflicts constructively.
- Management skills, able to think structurally and produce the works on time.
- Computer literacy, with advanced skill levels of social media, such as Facebook, Line OA, and Instagram.