Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals.Job Description:
- Monitoring subcontractor's daily progress to ensure on-time project completion.
- Being responsible for implementing quality controls and customizing efficient onsite implementation and rollout processes.
- Liaising with subcontractors regarding project issues and solving the problems when they occur.
- Assisting the Project Manager to ensure projects meet the associated KPI's and quality requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience preferably in project management, FTTx, transmission, commissioning, or the installation of optical cables and network systems.
- An understanding of all telecommunication products (wireless, transmission, FTTx, Wi-fi, microwaved, 3G/4G, UTRAN).
- Good English communication skills, and the ability to communicate with customers during the implementation phases of projects.
- Ability to guide a team in accordance with company and customer requests.
- An energetic personality, service mind, and able to work independently.
- Ability to work on weekends and at night time.