Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.Responsibility:
- Achieving the sales target set by the store.
- Managing price and store data.
- Performing financial management to ensure real-time and accurate data.
- Being responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly work plans, hold meetings every morning and evening, and hold meetings every week and month.
- Ensuring availability of store.
- Organizing the stocktaking at the end of each month to ensure the consistency of accounts, materials, and accounts.
- Organizing sales promotion and member activities according to company requirements or related requirements, and effectively manage promotional materials and gifts.
- Collecting and submitting information about the market and surrounding business centers.
- Arranging shifts for experienced consultants and sales staff based on customer traffic levels.
- Ensuring that the staff dress and personal image is appropriate, after the training, the assessment results meet the requirements.
- Handling consumer complaints and conduct effective consumer management.
- Implementing company-relevant policies, accurately communicate these policies to store employees in a timely manner, and break down the work of store employees.
- Establishing, maintaining, and improving the cooperative relationship with the dealer and retailer to ensure the smoothness of the purchasing and sales channels.
- Bachelor's Degree or above, at least 1-2 years working experience as the shop manager in top brand mobile phone store or world-famous retail store industry.
- Professional knowledge and skills related to shopping management & shop operation management.
- Having strong leadership and team management capabilities, good communication skills with service-minded attitude.
- Basic English skills.
- Be able to develop cooperative relationships and become a respected and trustworthy partner to cooperate with others.