** ขอผู้สมัครที่วิเคราะห์งานและออกแบบดาต้าเบทได้ เคยขึ้นโครงโปรเจคและรู้ลักษณะการวางโครงโปรเจ็คแบบเป็น Layer เป็นและรู้ Project life cycle
• 5 years of experience with SQL Server and MySQL
• Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Build database systems of high availability
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
• Database installation, upgrade and patching
• Ensure database access, consistency and integrity
• Resolving issues related to performance bottlenecks
• Provide reporting on various metrics including availability, usage and performance
• Performance testing and benchmark activities
• Work with development staff on architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies
• Create models for new database development or changes to existing ones
• Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues
• Monitor database system details
• Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery
• Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems
• Plan and coordinate data migrations
• Perform database transaction and security audits
• Establish end-user database access control levels
• Implement database encryption and data encryption
• Plan and ensure compliance with established best practices, related policies and legislation
• Participate as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of its goals
React,redux,redux thunk,sass,typescript,git,npm,has experience with API intergration,convert design to HTML plus:backend API with Spring Boot
• BS in computer science/engineer or a related field.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in mobile development using React Native with RESTful API.
• Experience with HTML,CSS and Java Script.
• Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
• Very strong understand of programming and MVC concepts, analytical and problem solving skills.
ADI is a leading and recognized player in Staffing, Recruitment and HR Consultancy services across South Asia having fully operational offices in Thailand (Bangkok) - Head Office, Singapore, India and Indonesia. Our main focus sectors are IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas. Our end to end services include HR consulting, Permanent Recruitment, Staff Augmentation, Outsourcing and Contract Management.
ADI operates across all major markets and serves its clients through its regional offices and a network of partners and affiliates. We have a vast network of resources and consultants to serve the diverse needs of our clients. ADI is currently supporting more than 100 multinational or local large customer base through its 200 Technical Staff (IT Programmers, System / Business Analyst & Others) and 30 back-end staff that comprises of Recruitment Specialist, Sales team, Finance and Admin team working from our various offices.
ADI Focus Skills are
i) IT Staff: Programmers, Business Analyst, Project managers, SAP, Dot Net, Tester, Cobol, RPG–AS400, Java, Oracle, Database Administrator (DBA), System Engineers and System Admin
ii) Engineers: Telecom, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Oil & Gas etc.
iii) Admin and Management Staff: HR, Accounting, Office Admin, Translators, Receptionist, Secretaries and Customer Service Representatives.
ADI is looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position