- Proactively monitor the infrastructure including data center, cloud, networking, system's health to ensure high availability of services.
- Build, install, configure and maintain Virtualization products (VMware), Windows Operating System, and Linux Operating System.
- Develop high availability and business continuity plans to ensure availability of critical infrastructure during emergency situations.
- Capacity plan for compute, storage, and networking in both our data center and cloud environments.
- Monitor daily tasks whether they are running properly, both manually by team members and automatic scripts.
- Provide technical support of desktop hardware, servers and software, on-call from customers, onsite support depending on the issue, under supervision of IT Manager.
- Consult with users to diagnose and resolve problems of software or hardware.
- Install and maintenance mail server, web server, application server, and database server.
- Manage and support Group Policy, File services, DHCP, DNS and other roles.
- Troubleshoot network, PC, and other IT equipment problem.
- Create and update system documents.
- Provide document, including procedural instruction manual and relevant reports.
- Follow policies and procedures under ISO 27001 system.
- Manage problem and service requests ensuring timely resolution.
- Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary.
- Ready to study new Technology.
- Work extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable.
- Able to work weekends, nights, or be on-call when required as a regular part of the job.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher of Computer Science, IT engineering or other related fields.
- Male or female around 30 - 40 years old.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years or more helpdesk or relevant desktop support, windows server infrastructure and administrator on Windows server experience.
- Experience in virtualization environment such as VMWARE vSphere, View Horizontal.
- Knowledge for network connectivity methodology is advantage.
- Strong computer hardware diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to code Shell script will be advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude, service mind and customer service skills.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries,
and enclosing a recent photograph to apply now
eUnite System Co., Ltd.
89 AIA Capital Center 20th Floor,Unit 2001-2002,
Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400