Role & Responsibilities :
- To receive and log all call from user.
- To provide suitable advices that solve user’s problem especially support top management.
- To record all user’s requests and response in defined time
- To follow up the open issues or requirement then report users the progress.
- To do reporting analysis.
- To conduct user Training.
- To make quarterly survey and analysis user satisfaction.
- To coordinate with all IT areas In order to support users and follow up the result and users satisfaction after service.
- To support and provide budgeting, process PR, payment and good receive.
- To measuring and improving employee engagement in team of IT services and related.
- To follow and comply the Thai Computer Law, J-SOX ITGC, MMC IT Global Policy, Company Policy and IT Security Policy.
- To responsibility assigned task with guidance to controlling the IT system and services available on time.
- To responsibility assigned task with guidance to provide training and manual for new employee and users such as function excel, helpdesk system, IP Telephony,
Skype, Email Outlook, Share point etc.
- To responsibility assigned task with guidance to prepare .
- To responsibility, assigned task with guidance for strong analyze, make decision and control problem with analyzing tools.
- Age 22 - 28 years old
- New graduate are welcome
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent in Microsoft
- Knowledge in ISO27001,
J-SOX and Thai Computer Law will be advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Has creativity, innovation, positive thinking, quick learning, imagination, curiosity and initiative.
- Good serviced mind and team player
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Able to travel and overstay
in Factory at Chonburi province.
command in English both speaking and writing.
Interested individuals may apply directly to JobsDB or Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand)
Co., Ltd. as following Link;
Apply to: Mitsubishi
Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
HR Strategy Division
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co.,
Head Office : FYI Center,
Tower 1, 9th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Ext. 9108, 9099, 9064
* English Resume Requested *
for candidate who has Thai nationality and
permanent resident in Thailand. **