IT Project Coordinator (ERP Software)
- Responsible for ERP software.
- Coordinating between customer, vendor and development team by using English. (Skype/Making document)
- Identifying data and system according to customer’s business flow and requirements.
- Analyzing system problems and solutions.
- Participating in meeting, support work and user training during the implementation. (By Remote and On-site)
- Making documents such as manual, minute of meeting.
- Opportunity to work in multinational company.
- Thai nationality, male or female, age 24-30 years old.
- Good communication in English (Speaking and writing).
- Able and willing to travel outside Bangkok in one-day trip. (E.g. Ayutthaya, Chonburi, Rayong )
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Work experiences at least 1 year in ERP system. (Accounting System, HR System, Sales System.)
Salary & Benefit
- Basic Salary : Negotiable (Base on experience) plus allowance and bonus.
- Health Insurance (Group Insurance)
- Provident Fund
- Yearly Health Check
- Business Trip Allowance (For customer on-site and oversea trip)
- Chance to Japan Travel & Business Trip
- Minimum 10 days vacation / year
- Company Party by quarter
- The office is at Ratchadapisek road near MRT Ratchadapisek.
- First interview
- Personality Test (Online test)
- Please send application by write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph via
Acty System (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Olympia Thai Plaza, 3rd Floor, 444 Ratchadapisek Road,
Samsennok, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
TEL. 02-541-5955 FAX. 02-541-5954