- Monitor the performance, maintain efficient in IT Operation support both hardware and system
- Monitor daily tasks whether they are running properly, both manually by team members or automatic scripts.
- Manage problem and service requests ensuring timely resolution
- Diagnoses and resolves problems on multiple software or hardware programs.
- Provides technical support of desktop hardware, servers and software, on-call from customers, onsite support depending on the issue, under supervision of IT Manager.
- Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary.
- Ready to study on new IT Technology.
- Work extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable.
- Update knowledge base to share resolution information with the team and users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher of Computer Science, IT engineering or other related fields.
- Male or female around 25 - 35 years old.
- Work Experience: 2-3 years or more helpdesk, relevant desktop support, or IT operation support.
- Computer hardware diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Technical knowledge of current operating systems.
- Good command of reading and writing English.
- Good attitude, service mind and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries,
and enclosing a recent photograph to apply now
eUnite System Co., Ltd.
89 AIA Capital Center 20th Floor,Unit 2001-2002,
Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400