• Write “clean”, well-designed code.
• Produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
• Understanding of framework like ZF3, Vue.JS, Bootstrap, etc.
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Line, Youtube, etc).
• Proven software development experience in PHP and Vue.JS(Node.JS) or Golang.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.