PRTR is working with a leading global insurance company to find an IT Business Analyst Manager to come and be in charge of their IFRS17 projects. The successful candidate will plan, control, and manage all Information Technology systems and resources to
support the core functions of the organization.
- Leading the business analysis activities through the full software development life cycle of a project.
- Gathering software solution design, test, and train users.
- Analyzing and developing requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems and ensures that the system design fit the needs.
- Bridging the gap between users and the technical team in domain understanding.
- Working closely with users to translate the business requirements into a technical requirement and communicate with IT teams.
- Being responsible for the structure and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
- Working with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in major of Computer Sciences, IT or related fields.
- 5 years of experience in IT business analysis in the insurance business, finance and accounting.
- Experience in IFRS17 desired but not required.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate or business level of English.