Our client has been committed to providing protection coverage to both individuals and businesses through a wide variety of products and services, including life insurance, personal accident, health insurance, group insurance, credit life insurance, and
provident fund management services.
- Coordinating with relevant to gathering and preparing business and system requirements related to the web application and mobile application.
- Reviewing user stories and functional/system specification documents to ensure alignment with requirements.
- Preparing test plan, test scenarios, test cases, and conducting UAT, and checking system functionality and UAT results in evidence.
- Defecting logging, clarifying, and updating progress in defect dashboard.
- Working with both regional & local team to check all defect status and update progress reports.
- Preparing supporting documents to help team and users such as UAT guideline, User manual.
- Providing training to users in case of commencing to implement the new system module.
- Performing other assignments.
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Process Analyst.
- Experience in campaign management & campaign tools.
- Passion for Business Analyst or IT solution design.
- Thai nationality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has initiative, energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Excellence in communication, Interpersonal skills, multitasking, and time management.
- Being able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, project management.