Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talent and experienced in software engineering to help scaling our current robo-advisor mobile application
and also kickstart our new projects for client-based expansion.
- Resolve IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements.
- As required, Query (SQL, MongoDB or Others)
- As required, provide timely communication to Operation users on the status of their service requests and incidents
- Monitoring the availability, performance and throughput of supported IT applications.
- Responsible issues incident for IT application support activities including maintenance to Operation users
- Maintain IT application support technical documentation.
- 1+ years’ experience Application Support
- Understand and comply with the IT organization requirements, processes, procedures and policies
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain IT applications,
and to investigate and resolve IT application-related incidents.
- As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
- Actively, contributing to developments that support
- Experience with Relational Database Schema Design
(preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL Database (preferably MongoDB)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible working hour & Work from home policy
- Ongoing Training Classes
- Provident Fund
- Group health insurance + Dental treatment fee
- Monthly Party and Beer-Hours
- Semi-annually Company Outing
- Fitness Program Subsidy
- Free internal English / Chinese Program
Robowealth Mutual Fund Brokerage Company Limited
1-7 Zuellig House Building, 6th Floor, Unit 1A,
Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500