Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services. Responsibilities:
- Implementing and delivering all types of Internet Protocol (IP)/ Datacom Network elements.
- Planning and design of Internet Protocol Radio Access Network (IPRAN).
- Technical support service to the customers independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Handling customer service request and track the service level agreement (SLA).
- Being responsible for the company's service equipment on an IP RAN transport network.
- Special monitoring and troubleshooting on IP RAN transport network.
- Thai nationality.
- Male or Female age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in telecommunication engineering, computer engineering or related fields.
- At least 1 year of IPRAN project engineering or maintenance experience.
- Familiar with IPRAN solution, network structure and typical protocols: BGP/OSPF/ISIS/MPLS/PE.
- Familiar with ATN910/ATN950/CX600 product will be an advantage.
- Excellent team player in a cross-functional environment.
- Must be proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good English Communication.
- Better have the CCNA/HCNA certificate.