Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Being familiar with the router, firewall, and switch products.
- Being responsible for IPRAN, IPBB, MEN Network equipment deployment.
- Coordinating with internal and/or partners for delivering the Datacom project to the customer.
- Maintaining and monitoring Datacom network running status and stability.
- Supporting and/or consulting customers for datacom products/network troubleshooting.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, or related fields.
- 0-2 years of experience in implementing and maintaining data communication products (LAN switch/router / IPRAN/IP CORE/Metro).
- Basic knowledge in Datacom technologies, TCP/IP Networking, Network Protocol such as TCP/IP, SNMP, VLAN, routing protocol, and MPLS.
- Basic knowledge in 3G backhaul and access network technologies.
- Good command of both spoken and written English is a must.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Able to travel upcountry and work extra hours.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment.