Banpu NEXT Co., Ltd.
- Evaluate business requirement and work directly with involved parties in the architecture, design, and implementation of an Internet of Things solution.
- Design, develop, test and maintain application level software for IoT components to reassure all required IoT data are collected, transformed and sent to the right destination.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage, analyzes reported bugs, troubleshoots, and debugs.
- Create and update documentation for solutions by using flowcharts and diagrams and also documentation for deployment
- Leading in selection and evaluation (PoC or Prototype) of hardware for IoT equipment and sensors.
- Involved in device connectivity, edge computing, dynamics software updates, data ingestion, big data storage, data analytics and end user portals and mobile app that support all cloud
development related to our IoT strategic plan.
- On-sites support to evaluate and resolve technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Electronic Engineering or Computer engineering
- 5 years’ experience in software development
- At least 1 year experience with Internet of Things (IoT)
- Requires fluency in at least one of the following Programing Languages: C#, Java, C or C++, Python, Node.js
- Familiarity with Linux environments, Docker, and software testing
- Broad technical skills both hardware and software.
- Highly committed/Highly determined/Highly dedicated to the job.
- Enthusiastic to gather new knowledge.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing skills (TOEIC score at least 600)
- Experience in IOT cloud PaaS (ex: Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Google Could, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Experience in Microcontroller programming
- 1+ year in teams applying modern agile software development practices such as SCRUM, etc.
- Knowledge of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management.
- Experience with GIT or other source control tools.
Interested person, please submit your
Banpu Public Company Limited
27th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Road,
Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
All applications will be strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.