Corporate Transaction Development
Level: Supervisor to Manager
Company: Banpu NEXT Co., Ltd.
The Investment Analyst will ensure the competitiveness of the organization by devising strategies and investment plans and prevailing conditions in the renewable business and energy technology
industry, to ensure that the organization remains a leader within its defined sector.
- Develop investment proposals for approval by requisite committees; develop and recommend new fund ideas for execution
- Determine feasibility of equity investments based on investment strategy e.g. value opportunity, dividend or growth opportunity
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision
- Develop an investment policy aligned to the company strategy and an investment criteria for evaluating prospective projects
- Creating financial models that enhance return on investment of projects and financial planning
- Preparation financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments- bank applications, information memoranda and prospectus
- Analyzing company accounts and financial projections and advise the company on how to best position its investments
- Provide updates on financial markets activities in order to right position the company in the local and the global market
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, stock market traders, stockbrokers, and regulators with a view to expanding funding access while improving market perception.
- Conducting market research on the industry and gather market intelligence to enhance management of funds
- Participating in financial briefing provided by the investment managers and analysts internally and externally
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets
- Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related fields
- A CFA level certification or at an advanced stage of completion
- At least 5 years work experience in quantitative analysis, investments, research, risk management, or finance management (for Manager Level)
- At least 2 years work experience in quantitative analysis, investments, research, risk management, or strategy management (for Supervisor Level)
- Experience in an investment bank would be an added advantage
- Should possess business planning skills including financial modeling and budgeting
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass targets
- Must demonstrate skills in communication, negotiation and presentation
Interested person, please submit your resume via
Banpu Public Company Limited
27th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Road,
Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
All applications will be strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.