Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the successful candidate shall be responsible for the profit and loss of projects within company’s portfolio, ensuring maximum return on investment on projects for the company.
- Strategic direction and improving competitiveness – Devise strategic marketing and sales direction for project(s) under responsibility to ensure greatest strategic advantage possible.
- Profit and Loss ownership – Work with Project CEO to ensure project(s) profit and loss, to manage selling price and sales and marketing cost to achieve maximum return on investment for company.
- Sales and Marketing budget management – Prepare, propose, and manage budget related to sales and marketing, proposing adjustments as necessary to GM of sales and marketing.
- Management of Sales and Marketing execution – Monitor implementation and execution of all sales and marketing activities related to project(s), provide suggestions for adjustments and improvements as necessary.
- Team Leadership and Management – Lead and manage a high-performing sales and marketing team. Manage and improve performance of entire sales and marketing team within project(s) to deliver high quality output reflected through excellent project(s) performance.
- Project Conceptualization Input – Based on Market trends, advise on project positioning, initial price setting, and provide suggestions on product type ratio.
- Coordination – Work closely with Project CEO and Project Team to stay up-to-date on project progress, and adjust marketing strategy and sales strategy accordingly.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Management, Economics, Real Estate or related fields.
- 8 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales, Marketing or related functions.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing management in real estate projects in Thailand. Demonstrated ability to drive project profitability consistently achieving or exceeding targets.
- High achievement drive and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Fluent in English, ability to converse in Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
- This position is reserved for Thai nationals only.