Our client is a leading manufacturer of canned food and seasoning products, which is under the umbrella of the biggest groups of companies in the consumer products industry in Thailand. We are seeking a self–motivated International Business Development
Manager to be assigned to oversee China market, based in Bangkok.
- Being in charge of all commercial functions including sales & marketing plan, new product and packaging development, cost management, distributor management, and P&L.
- Being responsible for developing international channels and brand development.
- Developing and monitoring all communication of both online and offline channels.
- Creating and monitoring marketing activity including trade-marketing strategy.
- Creating and operating sale in and sale out promotion.
- Controlling product prices stability and profits of every product category.
- Controlling the budget of all marketing activity of both online and offline channels.
- Expanding new markets & new customers & new channels & new Products.
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with key stakeholders effectively.
- Thai Nationality, M/F, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or International Business.
- Experience in International Business Development, especially in China is necessary from the FMCG industry only.
- Track record of success in developing and growing international accounts.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of the Chinese language with NHK level 5.
- Able to travel overseas.