Position : Internal Trainee (Finance and Accounting)
The Internal Trainee will be working closely with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on day-to-day operations and assisting him where needed while
gaining practical experience.
- Support the organization in general, and particularly in Finance, Accounting, and Administration.
- Assist in all kinds of tasks related to finance and accounting, e.g. entering data and preparing statements and reports.
- Assist in interpreting and analyzing financial data and reports.
- Assist with maintaining internal audit calendar and carrying out audit tasks.
- Complete administrative tasks and own projects as assigned to.
- Assist CFO on day-to-day operations
- Provide support to Finance and Accounting by preparation of financial data and analyzing and interpreting results
- Complete administrative tasks
- Handle independently ad-hoc tasks and small projects in a timely manner as may be requested by CFO
- Can assist CFO and colleagues in Finance, Accounting, and Administration.
- Take care of small own projects assigned.
Job Holder Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance
- Experience: -
- Operational Area: Thailand
- Languages: Excellent/Fluent English skills
- Personality: Diligent, patient, social skills