PRTR is working with a Japanese auto leasing company to fill the role of Internal Control Assistant Manager. We are looking for a qualified candidate who is a good initiator with a background in leasing, hire-purchase, insurance, or banking business to
support the company expansion.
- Reviewing existing operational controls and make any necessary revisions
- Conducting risk assessments and reporting risk management issues in order to improve the organization's operations.
- Reporting risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies found to the Internal Control Manager
- Developing company rules, procedures, and work manuals.
- Developing an effective compliance-training program for new and existing employees.
- Following up on, and evaluating company-level controls, and submitting reports to management.
- Evaluating regulatory compliance programs.
- Collaborating with all departments to develop a new process for services.
- Visiting branches in the Bangkok area in order to monitor and observe operational efficiency.
- Thai nationality. Male or female. Aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Laws, or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Internal Control functions.
- Knowledge in operational control and risk mitigation.
- Experience working in the leasing, hire-purchase, insurance, banking, or financial services sector is a must.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, with strong communication skills.
- Able to travel to branches from time to time.