1. Monitor the requirements and assess the risks to the scope of the audit.
2. Arrange audit plan and conduct audits according to working documents and audit tools according to the annual plan.
3. Summarize and prepare the inspection results of working documents and audit reports to supervisors.
4. Follow up and monitoring as supervisors comment and audit recommend.
5. Coordinate with other departments to ensure the adequacy of internal control by conduct control assessment testing.
6. Investigate special case such as Fraud issue.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in BBA, Accounting and Finance or related field.
2. New graduate is welcome.
3. Knowledge in internal auditing standards, laws, and Listed Company regulations.
4. Good command of English or TOEIC score 550 or similar English proficiency test result.
5. Competent in computer programs MS Office.
6. Good attitude, pleasant personality, strong management and problem solving skills.
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.