- Coordinate with Internal Audit team and the management to plan for annual audit plan (branch) to be aligned with the Company standard.
- Evaluate and recommendation for improvement on internal control over branch’s activities, identify weakness control and non-compliance issues through regular on-site
audit, related regular meeting & committee i.e. DOC and Fraud, and Branch Audit Scoring.
- Responsible for the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the completeness of audit assignment with acceptable level of quality (including
audit personnel arrangement, audit scope & program, audit documentation, exit meeting, result communication and audit follow-up).
- To do a summary of audit report (audit issues).
- Coordinate with the team to do for the exit interview and to do a summary of audit issue report.
- Enhance audit quality and create new effective audit methodology to meet standard expectation
as well as coach for teams to perform professional audit work in order to achieve company-wide goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Management or Related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in internal audit - operation audit, compliance audit or branch operation audit.
- Experience from hire-purchase, retails products is advantage.
- Able to travel to work as the audit plan in the up - country, temporary schedule.
- Logical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English (spoken & written).
- CIA will be a plus.
Summit Capital Leasing
(Sumitomo Corporation Group)
968, 11th Floor, U Chu Liang Building
Rama IV Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
Tel : 02-033-0204