Our client is one of the leading groups of companies in Thailand and overseas in the sector of real estate and hospitality. They're looking for an internal audit professional to be based at their center of business in Phuket, Thailand.
- Driving internal audit plans and execution for the group with about 5-6 properties and hospitality business in Phuket and Bangkok.
- Being in charge of risk-based audits of business processes, and evaluating the adequacy of
- Providing advice for corrective actions based on best practices to improve the internal control and operating environment.
- Proceeding preliminary risk assessment to define the scope of internal audit assignments.
- Being responsible for internal audit reports and findings as well as advice presentation to the senior management.
- Cooperating with stakeholders regarding audit assignments.
- Leading other ad-hoc investigations as appointed.
- Thai national with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years of audit experience preferably from hospitality, hotel, or real estate management business.
- Candidates fresh from audit firms are welcome.
- CPA is highly advantageous.
- Very good English communication skills (will report directly to non-Thai supervisor as well as handle all reports and interactions mostly in English).
- Able to be based in Phuket with the ability to travel to Bangkok about once a month and overseas trip once a year.