Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience
and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation
to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Provide day-to-day IT Support for the organization in the area of IT Infrastructure Operations. Resolving general technology infrastructure support incidents related to endpoints and service requests logged by end-users via the IT Support Services.
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic end-user issues related to workstation, server, network, voice, assets, and mobile.
- Responsible in processing service requests related to endpoints such as but not limited to:
- Workstation installations, movement, upgrades, back-up, monitoring, and related workstation tasks based on agreed targets.
- Application of break-fix analysis on workstation operating systems, applications, utilities, Internet/Intranet tools, and related workstation services.
- Performing/assisting with the troubleshooting on managed active directory and other related services.
- Performing/assisting with the network/connectivity related tasks, and preventive maintenance
- Proactive monitoring of voice systems to ensure maximum availability and optimal operation of office phone systems including phone handsets, MDF/ IDF wiring, VoIP systems, and voice circuits.
- Responsible for coordinating workstation hardware related issues to vendor.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate updates and information on assigned incidents and service requests.
- Responsible for the timely escalation of incidents that cannot be resolved on time or would need vendor/third party support.
- Coordinates with concerned teams, vendors, and/or appropriate third party as part of operations escalation as necessary. Ensures that all escalation information is accurate and periodically updated and that all relevant members of the team are regularly
informed on the status of the operations escalation process
- Work closely with service providers to resolve workstation related issues and/or in provisioning new services.
- Responsible in performing workstation installation, upgrade, preventive maintenance, back-up, monitoring, access administration, and other related communication and server infrastructure tasks.
- Maintains data integrity and ensures the security of workstations in accordance to standards and best practices (e.g., standards implementation/configuration hardening, secure access control, patch updates, etc.)
- Act as an endpoint process expert.
- May be tasked as a Dedicated Support Engineer where required.
- May be tasked to coordinate or be a member of various continuous improvement initiatives of the organization.
- Responsible for Network Load Conversions for troubleshooting and training room set-ups.
- Performs assigned activities or tasks which are aligned to the set objectives by the management.
- Graduate of Engineering course, in any of the following disciplines, is highly recommended:
o Electronics and Communications Engineering
o Computer Engineering
o Electrical Engineering
- Or, a graduate of B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology
WORK EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in an IT-related capacity.
o Technical experience must include the following:
o Basic to Intermediate skills in Workstation/Server/Network/Voice administration, operations & maintenance troubleshooting
o PC hardware troubleshooting
- Must have a good command of English (oral and written communication), and effective presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in the following standards: ISO 20000, ISO 27001; ISO 22301; CMMi for Services
- Background in Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations.
- Certified in CompTIA A+, ITIL Foundation v.3, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) will be an advantage.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Maintains effectiveness and composure amidst pressures and difficulties and simultaneous demands from diverse tasks.
- Works well within and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Helps team members to explore new ways and challenge old ways to achieve breakthroughs.
- Keeps abreast of developments or trends in one’s area of knowledge/technology/system in support of desired objectives.