- Responsible for promotion of parts and service products to dealers, rental companies and end users. Drive customer satisfaction and operational efficiency improvement with the use of existing Atlas Copco business tools.
- Ensure Aftermarket business growth on the assigned group of customers per PGA strategy.
- Effective schedule planning of FSE (Field Service Engineer) & close monitoring of ongoing work in progress in close collaboration with PTS Admin and Service Operation Team Leader.
- Achievement of yearly targets and KPI set at the beginning of the year.
- Create and pursue sales leads. Promote PTS product and conclude order with professionalism.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the assigned dealers, rental companies and end users.
- Effective use of proactive sales management tools such as POL & SOL. Maintain an updated PT installed base by timely updating MOL database.
- Provide timely proposals and feedback to customers.
- FSE schedule planning including job opening and closing in Scala.
- Create sales leads through telemarketing, mail blasts, social media and other marketing channels with the use of present and future technology. Installed base shall always be the basis for these marketing activities.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries relating to PTS parts and services.
- Prepare and submit quotations/proposals and ensure that a follow through is made until receipt of purchase order.
- Organize technical training for assigned group of customers in close collaboration with PTS salesman.
- Organize customer group training on the importance of timely PM and the benefits and advantages of using genuine parts
- Organize dealer training for technical and sales competence development
- Sales funnel management of own portfolio
- Acquire technical knowledge on PT equipment and PTS products.
- Timely closing of service jobs and effective WIP monitoring.
- Coordinate with customers, service operations team leader and credit and collection team to ensure timely payment of invoices for parts and services
- Coordinate with Service Admin for parts availability on Fix Price and Service contract jobs.
- Ordering of local parts as needed.
- Effective monitoring and management of Work In Progress (WIP). Ensure that WIP list uploaded from Scala matches with the WIP filed manually.
- Ensure timely closing of completed service jobs. These are applicable to both internal and external service jobs.
- Communicate schedules with customers, PTS Salesman or equipment salesman.
- Understand and resolve customer concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Two year experience in back office works or 2 years sales experience
- University/College degree qualification in technical / engineering or business discipline.
- Good Interpersonal skills;
- Persuasive, resilient, good negotiation skills, high level or energy and self-motivated;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent in English;
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Scala and Outlook applications
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. The products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems, to related aftermarket and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners, and with more than 130 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the Group’s global reach spans more than 150 markets. In 2006, Atlas Copco had 25,900 employees and revenues of BSEK 50 (MEUR 4 570). Learn more at www.atlascopco.com Atlas Copco (Thailand) Limited, is located in Wellgrow Industrial Estate, which is 50 km from Bangkok.