- Manages and maintains the overall MPST Management System and Quality Management System
- Represents MPST internally and externally in all Quality Management aspects
- Provides overall MPST Management System and Quality Management System expertise to all MPST departments and supports MPST operations in terms of quality management in accordance with MC HQ quality policy, guidelines and objectives
- Further develops current overall MPST Management System and Quality Management System in order to acquire and maintain ISO 9001 accreditation and certification
- Communicates quality policy and objectives within the MPST organization
- Monitors all MPST individual project operations in view of Quality Management and develops and implements improvement measures when and where required
- Audits all MPST operations (management processes, support processes and project processes) on regular basis
- Manages and coordinates the archiving, distribution of / access to all MPST Management System and Quality Management System documentation
- Manages MPST lessons learned mechanism and processes for MPST line and project-related processes and ensures its implementation in projects / disciplines
- Guides and supports Project Teams and Site QA/QC Managers to ensure smooth, consistent and sustained MPST project operations in a coordinated manner across the entire MPST project operations program
- Guides, trains, mentors and supports all MPST staff with the objective to enhance Quality awareness, management methods and procedures
- Supports recruitment of, inducts, trains, leads, guides, develops, coaches and supports all staff for / in Quality Management, Assurance and Control functions (project and site)
- Performs any other task as delegated or requested by Line Superior
- Male and female
- Age 40-50 years old
- Hold an Engineering or Business Administration degree (bachelor or diploma) of a publicly acknowledged college or university
- Have extensive professional experience, and worked at least 15 years in various Quality Management related roles, including as Project / Site Quality Manager on EPC projects / sites for at least two fossil fired power plant projects and Company or Business Unit Quality Manager for at least 3 years
- Be conversant with establishing Overall Company Quality Management Systems as well as Project Quality Management Systems (Quality Manuals, Quality Plans)
- Have in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management System standards and requirements
- Be trained in internal and external QMS auditing, preferably according to ISO 9001
- Have hands-on experience in developing and implementing Quality Management System including successful ISO 9001 accreditation
- Have distinct communication skills and be conversant in English, both verbal and written- Have adequate IT knowledge in MS Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Be willing to travel on business trip basis
Location: Wittayu Road, Lumpini, Patumwan
salary total 100,000 – 105,000 (total)
PASONA was founded in 1976. It is human resource consultant and recruitment service that has 110 offices in Japan and 34 overseas offices around
the world. Our office in Thailand does not only provide personnel recruitment service in local leve ,but also porvide boundless personnel recruitment. Whether personnel from Japan for oveseas companies or personnel from overseas for Japan companies etc.
In additional we give a Job provide support in leading business sector such as job in leading joint venture companies or job in various industrail sector around the world.
We are strongly confident that you will absolutely discover your suitable job with our recruitment information on pasona website. Now complete a free registration with us and then search for your suitable job.
Pasona HR Consulting Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower 26th Fl., Unit No. 2602-2604
North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand