- Responsible for the full function of recruitment and hiring staff
- Ensure all recruitment activities are compliance with company policy, business integrity and code of conduct
- Improving and develop recruitment process and hiring process to be the most effectiveness
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with employees
- Handles HR roles in each specialist such as Compensation, benefits, payroll or recruitment or and other Human Resources Management related functions. Ensure that the company’s regulations
are according to the updated labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy-related issues
- Contributes to the development of company policies & procedures in line with Corporate HR. Solicits organizes ensure all appropriate considerations are evaluated & implemented.
- Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department managers/Expat-Project managers, Plant Management Team and all concerned employees.
- Talent management strategy to retain top talent.
- Facilitate efficiently and effectively training programs for staffs and meet employee’s training expectation
- Strong focus on the delivery of day-to-day HR operations
- Bachelor is Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Strong experience and excellence knowledge in recruitment and employee relations functions, labor laws and other concerned laws/rules and regulations
- Analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills, good decision making and problem solving skills
- At least 8 years in relevant experience and industry
- Good knowledge of HR management in selection, training, talent management, and performance management
- Good communication abilities in English, or Chinese is a plus
- Able to working in Sriracha factory will be consideration
Shun Yi International Trading Co., Ltd.
304/1-2 Moo. 8, Bangphra, Sriracha,