HR Business Partnering
- Be an active, credible and trusted member of the HR function
- Demonstrate business and analytical ability with a proven ability to build relationships and influence different working groups
- Work with key business partners to ensure that the end to end HR processes are effectively executed.
- Strong facilitation, consulting, relationship-building, influence, negotiation skills, and project management skills.
- Provide advice, consult and coach managers to come up with relevant solutions in people related matters
- Use data and insights to identify opportunities for improvements in the business, discuss them with line management and facilitate problem solving
- Actively take part in organizational structure reviews, following business strategies - Lead change, especially on cultural transformation. Demonstrated ability to operate
in a complex environment with speed and agility in execution.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skill. Effectively facilitate discussions and deliver communications to large groups of people
- Ability to effectively navigate Workday and Microsoft Office Suite
HR Practice Excellence, in partnership with APAC and COEs
Talent Acquisition (TA) and Talent Management (TM)
- Implement local talent acquisition plans and talent development programs, based on the standard frameworks
- Assist business leaders with the workforce planning (capacity and capability) process to provide competitive advantage and support/alignment with business strategy/objectives
- Lead the review, evaluation and implementation of employment practices i.e. permanent vs. contract labor
- Deploy corporate talent management processes and practices at the country level, including EVP, Talent Review Process, leadership development, development plans etc.
Organization Development (OD) / Performance Management (PM)
- Implement OD and PM strategies, plans and programs
- Help managers increase their capability in providing feedback, handling performance conversations, applying performance improvement plans
Compensation & Benefits (C&B)
- Deploy market-based compensation philosophy into relevant local C&B solutions and implement them, including country benefits and related policies
- Implement key global/regional C&B programs
- Train line managers to ensure they understand key C&B principles & can apply them
Learning & Development
- Implement the annual training plan for the country
- Activate the 3E concept (Education, Exposure, Experience) in a relevant way
- Develop local initiatives as appropriate
- Facilitate corporate training modules from time to time, as required
- Facilitate the Employee Engagement Survey as per corporate guidelines
- Act as a change agent to facilitate the development and execution of the engagement action plans
- As an Executive Sponsor to drive employee engagement and diversity and inclusion initiatives
Labor and Employee Relations
- Establish and manage harmonious working relationship with all employee groups
- Work with legal team to ensure country practices, polices and work rules comply with relevant labour regulations.
- Manage performance improvement and disciplinary cases effectively; free from labor disputes
- Ensure overall harmonious working environment across all worker types.
- Review and ensure country policies and work rules are updated and relevant to attract and retain talents within the organization.
- Keep abreast with industry practice and offerings
EXPECTED END RESULTS & MEASUREMENTS
- Effective development and implementation of an annual HR agenda that is aligned with key business initiatives, with relevant HR programs to support
- Continuous improvement HRP deliverables and increased customer satisfaction
- Timely and quality execution of core HR processes, projects with minimal disruptions
- Visible improvement on talent front
- High level of organizational performance and employee engagement
- Proactive recommendations that enable the continuous improvement in developing the key cluster HR activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree with above 14+ years’ experience in HR
- Experience as team leadership is not a must.
- Ability to communicate, read and write in Thai native language is highly preferred and is an added advantage.
- Cross-border travel estimated at 10% (occasionally), within Thailand 25% within K-C site operations (Silom Office, North and South Mill)
The position requires broad appreciation and understanding of business management. The incumbent must have demonstrated strengths in interpersonal skills, business partnering
and possess strong HR functional technical knowledge, including local labour laws, market and HR trends. The incumbent will support HR leader to execute people agenda, and have skilful HR operational experience. The ideal candidate will have good influencing
and communication skills, strong operations experience, assertiveness, change management experience and proven record of being culturally adaptable with speed and discipline in executions.
FMCG or experience in similar industry. Good experience in org design and/or talent management. Worked in complex and fast paced multi-business unit environment and able
to bring speed to execution and decision making. Demonstrated HR expertise at expert level with preference to interact with senior management team and senior business leaders.