- Manage and maintain HR data in the system.
- Ensuring employee data is correct and up to dated.
- Coordinate with IT vendor for HR implementation project.
- Generate HR reports, Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Good command of English
- Proactive teamwork.
- Hand on experiences with data management
- Male or Female , 25-35 years old
- Master or Bachelor in HR, IT or any related fields.
- Having Toeic score is advantage (minimum 400)
*** All positions requited strong creativity, human relation and team working spirit. ***
Prior experience in property business will be an advantage.
The company offers successful candidate vary competitive remuneration and opportunity for growth. Please send application letter with full resume
stating present and expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Noble Development Public Company Limited
1035 Noble Building, Ploenchit Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-251-9955 Ext. 1920
(Applications will be held in strict confidence.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted