Job Responsibilities :-
Learning & Development
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with line managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets.
- Design, facilitate and produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers and managements are related.
- To work with managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff.
- To develop coaching and mentoring to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
Talent & Career Development
- Researches appropriate practices on talent and career management.
- Assists in the set-up of talent and career management system.
- Implements and monitors the succession management process to manage transitions.
- Prepares evaluation reports and coordinates feedback sessions with related parties
Culture and Engagement Development
- Responsible for creating the overall employee experience through our Corporate Culture & Employee Engagement.
- Initiate and lead staff engagement via internal activities (such as well-being campaign, employer Branding and other activities) to build employee engagement align with the company
- Responsible to develop effective internal communication both online & offline channels to employees.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
- Min. 3 years direct experience in HRD project
- Experiences in Organization Development, Talent & Career Development or HRD related project would be an advantage.
- Able to work well under high time pressure
- Excellent Skills in Creative writing, Power Point, video cutting, digital platform and employee activities
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package with great career advancement opportunities to successful candidates. Please submit your resume to:
NIPPON PAINT DECORATIVE COATINGS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
101 Moo 3 Soi Suksawad 76, Suksawad Road,
T.Bangchak, A.Prapradaeng, Samutprakarn 10130
Tel : 0-2463-0032,0-2463-0116 Ext. 128