Position: HR - Talent management Manager (100-150K)
Package: 100,000-150,000 plus other benefits
Recruiter: Sirinapa 086-378-4083 /Sirinapa(at)mriww.co.th
- Responsible for creating scalable leadership development programs to support and develop talent, strengthening the organization and our teammates.
- Strong facilitation skills to influence behavior change in leaders and develop talent across the organization.
- Build and execute robust talent development processes and practices that align with organization culture and business needs.
- Assess quality, content, and effectiveness of training including course design, instruction, program evaluations, learning reinforcement in achieving organizational objectives and program
- Provide logistical support for performance management, organizational and individual goal setting, talent review processes and succession planning.
- Partner with senior management team & business leaders to identify future training opportunities
- Build and drive successful talent review processes to create succession and development plans.
- Develop performance analytics mechanisms to monitor organizational and individual performance against established goals and objectives.
- Lead efforts to design and implement talent development tools, resources, training, and reporting for enterprise-wide talent management processes that are agile and easy to use.
- Working closely with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Functional Leaders, create models to understand the current and future talent needs of the company.
- Coach and counsel leaders on development opportunities using assessments, feedback tools and other resources as needed.
- In coordination with HR Business Partner and Business Unit leader(s), develop and implement appropriate interventions for performance improvement. Ensure performance management is tightly
linked to developmental planning.
- Work closely with Talent Development Managers to align programs and processes.
- Thai Nationality only age 30-40 years
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or Human Resources Strong experience in training
- At least 5 years of experience building and executing Leadership and Team Development Programs for an organization.
- Direct experience with succession planning, talent assessments, and Talent Review Processes
- Proven ability to leverage business acumen, strategic thinking and organizational skills
- Experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems.
- Experience developing core competencies and implementing a competency-based performance appraisal system.
- Experience with succession planning and workforce planning initiatives.
- Experience conducting gap analysis.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with Contact details and refer the position
HR - Talent management Manager (100-150K)
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please send your resume and call Sirinapa 086-378-4083