Our client is a global service provider based in Rayong, Thailand.
- Being responsible for Recruitment & Orientation.
- Handling payroll.
- Being responsible for the cross-functional team management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant.
- At least 5 years of working experience in recruitment and payroll in the manufacturing environment.
- Experience in automotive will be an advantage.
- Problem-solving skills, proactive working style, and flexible.
- Has good English skills.
- Ability to work in Rayong province.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, commission, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five-day working week.