★☆ Human Resources Manager ☆★
★☆ Bang pu-mai, Samutprakarn ☆★
Position Human Resources Manager
Salary THB50,000 – THB70,000 depends on experience
Location Bang pu-mai, Samutprakarn
Working Hour Monday - Friday, 08.20 – 17.20 hrs.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and monitor overall HRM/HRD strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Other task as assigned
Website : https://www.qhr.co.th
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (word format only) along with your expected salary and recent photo to us by clicking Apply button or contact Khun Wannaporn 02-253-9939 Ext 109
Making everyone involved happy
This philosophy has guided the QUICK Group since operations began on September 19, 1980 and will continue to be the foundation for all our activities. We want to contribute to the happiness of shareholders, clients, job seekers, readers of various media, and our employees and their families. This commitment to happiness also extends to the regional communities where we provide our services. We will continue to be a responsible corporate citizen by using our human resources and information business expertise to supply a broad range of support to people who have jobs or are seeking jobs.
Contributing to society through
human resources and information businesses
All companies rely on four key resources: people, equipment, capital and information. We are a specialist in the provision of services involving people and information. We contribute to society by comprehensively using all of the QUICK Group’s resources to meet a diverse array of our customers’ requirements. Our operations are further defined by the goal of increasing corporate value as we build on our reputation as an organization companies can rely on for solving issues involving people and business activities.