- Manage full spectrum of HR functions;
- Compensation & Benefit
- Training & Development
- Organization Development
- Budgeting Management
- Employee relations
- Set strategy, Implement and monitor KPIs and performance management report.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and employee benefits.
- Advise all HR concerns to line manager and top management.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and recommend needed changes.
- Manage and train staffs over 8 staffs (3 Units-HRM, HRD, ER).
- Male/ Female, Age not over 37 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or above of Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resource in Medium-Large Size is required and at least 5 years in leading team.
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership with management skill
- Positive thinking with can-do attitude.
- Solid knowledge in Labor and related law.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330