Our client is one of the leaders in the jewellery and GIA certified Diamond retail industry in Thailand with 30 years of experience. Now, they are seeking an HR Manager to be a part of their company.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging the management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Supporting the current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Processing the company's payroll every pay period. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintaining a pay plan and benefits program.
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Male/Female, Aged 30+ years old.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 years of Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- Experience from the retail industry is preferable.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.