Our client is one of the largest Film Service & Production company in Thailand which has been established for over 35 years. They work with global advertising agencies, corporate clients, and all types of traditional and new media
providers. They employed over 200 employees with excellent reputation and well-known within the production and film service industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct Training sessions
- Recruiting new potential employees
- Providing coaching and assisting HR management with the development and execution of corrective actions and developmental action plans.
- Build a good relationship and guide employee to perform accurately according to Company’s policy
- Responsible for the overall performance and success of the business
- Advising managers on disciplinary issues including misconduct, policy practice violations, corrective actions, and terminations. Reviewing
involuntary terminations and disciplinary decisions for fairness, consistency and potential legal liability.
- Male or Female with 5-9++ years of working experience
- Experienced in Film service, media production, and advertising industry is highly preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint. Literacy in using Internet Explorer
and other social media applications is a plus.
Attractive salary, great fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please send your updated resume, current and
expected salary, referring the position and contact details to us