- Manage all functions of HRM, HRD General Affairs.
- Develop and implement effective
HR strategy to serve company vision and implement HR procedure to be in line with Corporate Policy.
- Manage manpower plan, recruitment including develop recruitment strategy based on manpower requirement.
- Ensure effective of implementation compensation structure recognize high performance and reward system to be take place in the organization.
- Focus on driving organization value and culture by initiate creative communication campaign and activity.
- Develop training system to serve all divisions requirement.
- Establish organizational structure and career path for the company
- Build up employee satisfaction feedback to management.
- Plan and organize positive environment and employee engagement.
- Be HR consultant for any HR concern topics or issues and provide proper solutions or suggestions.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Male or Female, age 35-45 years old
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resource and Organization Development (HROD), Psychology or any
- At least 10 years of management experience in HRM & HRD functions at managerial level in
Renewable Energy Business or other related.
- Experience in full spectrum of HR functions; recruitment, organizational planning, employee development and employee relations.
- Good knowledge and awareness of Labor laws and practices (Labor Protection Acts, Social Security Acts, Labor Relations Acts).
- Familiar with Competency, KPIs, Skill Levels, 5S, ISO, and etc.
- Possess Interpersonal and Team building & Motivation skills, strategic planning, Communication and Presentation skills are also required.
- Have a TOEIC SCORES (650 up) will be considered in advance.
If you are a passionate person described above who wants to broaden your experience with reputable renewable energy public company, this is the role fit to you.
Please send your application with full resume stating qualifications, experience together with a recent photo and your current and expected salary to "APPLY NOW"
Travel : This job based in Bangkok (BTS Ari).
Human Resources & Administration Division
Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited
1177, 8th Floor, Pearl Bangkok Building, Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02 2425883-4
Visit us at www.gunkul.com