We are looking for HR Manager with experience in overall functions of HR including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, and Learning & Development to join a global chemical company based in Rayong. The successful candidates requires experience working in an international company with contact to foreign stakeholders while also being able to work with manufacturing blue-collar employees.
Our client is a global chemical company.
- Oversee overall functions of HR including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, and Learning & Development
- Work with line managers to develop effective HR policies and practices
- Discuss with hiring managers to identify job descriptions for each position
- Develop efficient Talent Acquisition strategies to attract and recruit high-quality candidates
- Manage an overview of C&B policies to ensure appropriate salary adjustment and to maintain competitiveness level of salary package within the market
- Ensure accuracy salary payment of each Payroll cycle
- Act as an expert of labour laws and labour cases to solve internal people-related problems
- Work with involved stakeholders in HR team and line managers to find training needs and plan effective training programmes to fill talent gaps and develop employees
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related area
- Minimum work experience of 10 years in HR with experience managing team
- Strong knowledge in HR and labour laws
- Disciplined, matured, professional personality and mindset
- Experience in manufacturing business and environment
- Excellent English communication
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join a global company
- Attractive career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact
Likasit Pongpangan on +66 2 012 5030.