General Job Description:
1. Familiar with HR processes, such as Payroll management, performance management, career planning.
2. Time Attendance Report and Monitoring including Absent, Leave and Holidays record/monitor ฟnd record when staffs working outside factory (if any).
3. Communicate with employees to ensure they understand company policy, company regulation in term of building up a good relationship and positive attitude to company. Also react to all requests and complains from employees under company representative.
4. Coordinate with related department inside and outside company according to management assignment..
5. Recruit talents, conduct interviews, evaluate candidates and present to management.
6. Training Budget Plan each department, implement and follow up according plan.
7. Plan and implement activities to maintain good relationship between employees and company.
8. Consult to employees in regards of company regulation and any other issues: also consult to management of latest Labour Law update to ensure the compliance.
9. Prepare organization chart, Job description and Salary Structure with management and keep it up to date.
10. Others as per assignment by management.
1. Bachelor degree or Higher in HR management, Social Science or related.
2. Minimum 8 years experience in HR work or similar
3. Service Mind and coordination skill for inside and outside company
4. Trouble solving skill
5. Strong analysis skill to present HR data to management
6. Able to create system to improve HR work
7. Positive thinking, Loyalty and able to handle confidential data
8. If have experience with similar business will be advantage
Element 6 Evolution is a dynamic and growing high-tech composite company specialized in the production of performance parts in the marine/auto and UAV sectors, designing and manufacturing for both OEM and own brand sales.