Our client is a global leader in the creation of flavors and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, They are now looking to speak with an HR Generalist.
HR Management Support
- Contributing to the implementation of human resource strategies and programmes.
- In conjunction with and under the general direction of HR Management develop, managing and/or administering the organisation’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organisation development, and employee relations programmes.
- Providing people management consultation and administration including annual compensation reviews, performance reviews, and benefits enquiries.
- Providing support across all HR operational processes, ensuring quality, effectiveness and compliance with legislation.
- Using relevant information, data and reports to recommend policy and process improvements.
- Participating in or support the implementation of Corporate and Site initiatives or projects.
- Helping in the development and promotion of feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Contributing to defining clear roles and responsibilities and streamlined internal HR processes.
- Supporting the effective and proactive use of people management practices and systems and provide value-added reporting enabling managers to make more effective, fact-based and timely decisions.
Legal & Compliance
- Providing advice to managers and employees on employee relations matters including performance management, career development, disciplinary actions and organisational decisions.
- Consulting with the business on Employee Relation issues and ensure key HR business processes are implemented effectively (e.g. performance management, annual compensation reviews, learning and development).
- Participating in meetings and negotiations and Employee Representative groups e.g. Works Councils, Unions and Health & Safety Committees.
- Providing interpretation and guidance on human resources policies and employment law.
- Ensuring organisational compliance with employment law and the implementation of new legal requirements.
- Ensuring organisational compliance on matters of occupational health; in collaboration with the occupational health department and local management team provides support on employees medical issues/restrictions.
- Informing and advising managers and staff about relevant legislation, employee relations policies and practices.
- University degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in HR management, preferably with international organisations.
- English language is very beneficial.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of HR legal matters.