- Manage end-to-end recruitment process i.e. requisition approval, candidate screening, interview, job offer, etc.
- Being a contact point of hub employees about staff benefits such as Leave, OT, Flexi benefits, OPD & IPD claim and etc. And coordinate with HR Country Office to support staff benefits matters.
- Monitor and coordinate internal & external employee soft skills training programs and submit training record and expenses to Department of Skill Development as required by law.
- Support Business HR Manager on people-related issues and processes i.e. Performance management, employee development program, career path & succession planning and recruitment, EOS, etc)
- Support Business HR Manager in translating business priorities into Functional goals and objectives.
- Understand the business, its issues and challenges and raise with Business HR Manager to provide specific advice and guidance to Business Managers.
- Coordinate the performance management, target setting, promotional increase adjustments, salary reviews and EOS improvement actions within Hub
- Representative of Hub as a Country Employee Activity Committee to run and align hub engagement activity with Country office
- Work with Communication Coordinator to establish and maintain effective communication among all level of hub employees
- Manage hub’s time attendance system and submit attendance records to line managers monthly
- Prepare and submit regular Human Resources statistics and other reports with the accuracy and submit it on time
- Administration for criminal records checking for all hub employees and maintain its data for Security Team, manage/control Employee card, CFZ pass card and BFS pass card for hub employees and manage stock and cost of uniform, lanyard
and badge to ensure that we have sufficient stock and cost effectiveness.
- Administer and maintain Human Resources data base of DH permanent, temporary and outsource staff
Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource, Psychology or related field.
2 years of experience in Human Resource function
Flexible and adaptable, High responsibilities with able to work as a Team and Independents
People oriented and results driven
Interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate in all level
Multitask and Time management skills
Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Good in English both writing and speaking
Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)