Responsible for Employee Relation & Union Management and Human Resources Services Division the following matters
and covered all locations HO, LCB Plant and MMTh Engine Plant;
- Develop long term HR Service &ER goals within own business area to align with the company Target.
- Monitor and drive HR Service &ER plans to achieve successful completion on time, budget and quality.
- Provide leadership to the managers and management oversight for issue resolution.
- Participate on behalf of company representative for annual negotiation.
Employee Relation & Union Management Division
This division shall be responsible for planning and implementing employee relation and union management.
- Drive and oversee all employee relation initiatives within company and give consulting and advising to line managers and supervisors on solving Labor issues.
- Planning and implementing the employee relations strategy with all employees and the labor union.
- Implement other activities that promote the good relationship between employees and the company.
- Advise and support all management on employee relations matter to ensure their effective management. Issues includes: Disciplinary, Grievances and performance issues.
- Design and manage communication program to create a good understanding both inside and outside the company.
- Handle Employee Engagement implementation including survey, Improvement and follow up the management for all functions to increase the employee
- Drive CSR and Mitsubishi Foundation
Human Resources Services Division
- Manage and monitor overall operation of Welfare and Benefit Department, Overseas service department and Workforce and Labor cost planning
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources Service policies, programs, and practice to keep management informed of new developments.
- Maintains and develop employee Welfare and recognition program.
- Manage, conduct and coordinate dispatch program and overseas development program.
- Provide overseas services for all Japanese expats such as new expat’s arriving schedule, relocation process, visa and work permit preparation,
expatriate 90 days notification report, apartment inspection, apartment rental agreement and related payment, expat benefit and welfare provided and expat’s returning schedule including issue invitation letter for business trip.
- Effectively setting, managing and monitoring Foreign Service Agreement (FSA), Global Career Development Program (GCDP).
Job Specification and Qualification:
- Male/Female, Age 40-47 years old up
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Law/ Human Resources Management/ Public Administration/ Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 10 years working experiences in Labor Relation function in large manufacturing environment
- Must have direct experience in management of Labor Union negotiation, Disciplinary action
- Strong knowledge of labor law is a must
- Mature personality, people-oriented, hands-on with result-driven
- Good knowledge of HR management best practices
- Strong influencing, change management, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills and able to work well under pressure
- Fluent in English both written and spoken and computer literacy in all Microsoft office.
- Able to work at Chonburi
Interested individuals may apply directly to JobsDB or Mitsubishi
Co., Ltd. as
Apply to: Mitsubishi
Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co.,
Head Office : FYI
Center, Tower 1, 9th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Ext. 9108, 9099, 9064
* English Resume
for candidate who has Thai nationality and
resident in Thailand. **