- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to join fast pace company in retail business.
- Open for expat.
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class Tech companies. This position will report directly to the Regional HR Director. The mission of the Human Resources Director is to define, manage and implement the HR strategy
- As Director of HR, work closely with Management team to plan and implement HR strategies, ensuring that they are aligned with business strategies.
- Support and educate functional and business leaders on HR-related perspective, tools, and practices.
- Oversee, analyse, and manage effectiveness of HR mandate via the use of available tools/metric to improve business performance.
- In charge of driving and facilitating Talent Development, Performance Management, and Review for the assigned business units/organisations.
- Partner with business leaders to provide strategic guidance on HR aspects, such as Employee Relations, Labour Laws, Employee Engagement, and Succession Planning.
- Ensure that HR Policy comply with the government's rules and regulations.
- At least Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum work experience of 10 years at a management level and 5 years as Director of HR.
- Background working in Human Resources in from multinational companies.
- Have strong commercial mindset and business understanding as Director of HR.
- Result-oriented, energetic, and proactive characteristic.
- Strong strategic and analytic thinking.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join fast pace company base in Bangkok Thailand.
- Opportunity to work closely with Management team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Apinya Lapangyawit on +66 2 012 5058