Our client is a global manufacturing company in Rayong.
- Driving the HR Strategy based on business strategy and drive their deployment and implementation within all sites.
- Supporting the management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions in topics of organization change, competencies, and people development, leadership development and act as a change agent.
- Leading the HR BP teams to provide HR solutions to enhance effective operations and collaborate with HR local teams to create benchmark initiations and solutions.
- Performing other HR Projects based on business needs.
- Master Degree in Human Resources Development, Organization Development, or relevant.
- At least 10 years of working experience in HRM and HRD/OD.
- Strong entrepreneur-oriented mindset and able to transform business strategy into HR strategy and concrete projects.
- Able to work independently and cope with stress and frequent changes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and customer-oriented.
- Fluent English and experience in a multi-culture environment.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: HD1210219