HR Business Partner Officer is responsible to manage HR related activities at local location of a subsidiary acting as a frontline contact person of HR team for employees at subsidiary’s local
location, and ensure professional and efficient services based on service agreements.
SSC Common Responsibilities
Local Recruitment Support
- Promptly respond to subsidiary’s MD general requests to perform activities contributing to successful business operation at local site.
- Work closely with SSC HR team and be a contact person for employees at local location to manage HR-related activities regarding recruitment, HR management and HR development including
gathering & verifying information, receiving & responding to employee’s request for HR related services.
- Support at site communication regards the changes from Organization Development (OD) aspects e.g. organization structure changes, update of functional descriptions and job descriptions.
- Assist HR Business Partner Manager to prepare monthly reports and report to MD of subsidiary and related person on work progress and issues regarding human resource operation at each local
- Verify the request of workforce from the local managers by reviewing the workforce requisition form and the job descriptions; prior submitting to SSC Recruitment for further proceed.
- Perform local job posting and/or advertisement through coordination with SSC Recruitment; or local agency if necessary.
- Facilitate local job application for the walk-in candidates and report to the SSC Recruitment.
- Perform local recruitment of operators (e.g. driver, maid, gardener) and report to the SSC Recruitment.
- Coordinate with SSC Recruitment to prepare the first-day documents for the new joiners including Employment Contract, Provident Fund, Social Security, and Letter of Bank Account and Travel
Arrangement Documents for Employees who work at Laos Sites Provide a photo of the new joiners who works at local site according to the requirement from SSC Recruitment.
- Conduct local orientation at site for the new joiners.
- Coordinate with SSC Recruitment regards the heath check-up at local site for the new joiners.
- Follow-up and verify the Probation Form from local managers prior sending it to SSC Recruitment.
- Monitor time record, attendance, finger scan, and other activities of trainee and submit documents to SSC Recruitment.
- Monitor and report time attendance of the trainee to SSC Recruitment.
- Issue the Request for Payment (for Trainee Salary) to SSC Recruitment.
HR Management Team Support
- Monitor time record, attendance, finger scan in daily basis for all employees at local site and by weekly basis for operator employees.
- Verify the time record, leave request, and leave schedule of all employees at site and report to SSC HRM.
- Collect and verify the Overtime Request Form in daily basis for all employees at local site and in weekly basis for the operator employees and submit the documents to SSC HRM accordingly.
- Submit monthly time record and attendance report to SSC HRM.
- Follow up and verify the Performance Appraisal form from the local manager and submit to SSC HRM.
- Collect and verify certificate document to SSC HRM.
- Coordinate with the embassy, immigration office, and agency in Laos to prepare the newly issued visa and work permit for the expat who work in Laos including the annual renewal support.
- Perform local administer and logistics for annual health check for the employees at site
HR Development Team Support
- Collect and verify training requested documents including budget, venue, course outline with reference to CKP training roadmap and CKP core competencies, and related details before submitting
to SSC HRD.
- Collect and follow up annual training feedback survey and report to SSC HRD.
- Follow up the post-training report to SSC HRD.
- Support in-house training activities including trainer coordination, logistics arrangement, meeting date and time arrangement, venue selection, participant list preparation, meals & break
- Follow up with local employees at site to set career development plan and report to SSC HRD.
- Male / Female age 24-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Political Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR Business Partner Officer.
- Computer literacy especially in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong in communication especially in conflict resolution skills.
- Good command in English.
- Experience in any HR or HRMS would be advantage.
- Hardship Allowance
- Medical (IPD/OPD) and Dental claims
- Performance Bonus
- Travelling Allowance
We offer a good remuneration and benefits package with excellent career opportunities. Interested candidates are invited to write in English with full resume, stating present and expected
salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xayaburi Power Co., Ltd
587 Viriyathavorn Building, Sutthisarn Road, Dindaeng Subdistrict,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Tel. : +66 (0) 2691-9720-34 Ext. 1926
Website : www.xayaburi.com