(Accept English Resume only)
- Provide quality advice and guidance to all business partners regarding team structures, succession planning, employee relations, professional development, employee promotion/redeployment
and HR initiatives
- Support each function in HR department including HRD, Recruitment, C&B and Office Administration by providing thoughtful advice based on business acumen and coordinating projects related
to several HR functions
- Regularly review and continuously improve HR process
- Contribute to a harmonious work environment through provision of advice/support on HR matters such as, dispute handling, counselling and disciplinary issues, award interpretation, industrial
matters and grievances.
- Ensure all important HR communications and documents are relayed to and accessible for all employees
- Proactively communicate to employees about company's management / business / organization strategy
- Foster internal communication and recognization via newsletter, flyer, email and social events
- Create/suggest HR strategy harmonized with company's long-term and short-term strategy
- Transmit regular reports to Head of HR, Senior HRBP, Executives and related departments
- Assist in preparation of reports, submissions and other correspondence relevant to Allianz Partners management, Allianz Global HQ and Government departments.
- Carry out any additional tasks and duties as required by the hierarchy. As a member of AWP Thailand team you can be required to join any HR activity of the company on a case by case basis.
30-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in
Human Resources Management or any related fields
- At least 5 year experience in any function of HR department within
- Exposure to
Insurance or Services industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skill to build rapport with all stakeholders and business partners internally and externally, willingness to learn, team player
IT literacy, especially skilled in Microsft Office (Word, Excel with VBA, PowerPoint) and design tools
- Solid understanding of
Thai Labour Act and related laws and ordinances
- High sense of compliance and strong communication skill to enforce minimum standards against all stakeholders
- Strong command of
Thai and English, both spoken and written (TOEIC 850+)
- Proactivity, can-do attitude, able to work under fast-paced environment
Working Hours : 8.30 – 17.30 hrs.
Working Days : Monday – Friday
Location : Head office
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary increase
- 8 days of annual leave and minimum of 14 public holidays
- Health and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Roadside Assistance membership
- Special allowances e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc.
Interested applicants are required to submit a full detailed of qualifications and experience, and expected remuneration together with recent photo to:
AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
7th Floor, City Link Tower, 1091/335 Soi Petchburi 35,
New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan,
Rajthevi, Bangkok 10400
Visit Website :