Our client is leading international packaging manufacturer seeking for an experienced HR & Admin Manager who have solid background in overseeing HR full-loop operation.
This is a growing company with a worldwide presence, and you will be working with experienced local and expat management, in which you can gain new experiences and skills in an international environment. The successful candidate is expected to have excellent analytical skills, well-organized and strong team management skills. Job Summary:
Skill & Experience:
- Enhances Human Resource full function which includes, developing and implementing HR KPI and strategics, company policies and procedures across the organization.
- To supervise and be in charge for Employee Relations, monitor company’s rules & regulations and overall work discipline, promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Manages manpower planning by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees to the standards required.
- Lead new performance management programs, training course and develop career path programs, helping employees to reach their potential.
What we offer
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in HR supervisory role, HR Administration, HR Generalist function.
- Strong analysis skills, Detail-oriented, Contextual understanding and prioritize with a high sense of urgency.
- Familiar with shopfloor working culture, experience from manufacturing industry.
- Strong English communication skills are a must.
- 5 days working week.
- Personal and career development opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package and being part of an international working environment.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply or submit your cv to nathpornrung @ ancor.co.th