As Head of Sales & Marketing for Thailand you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the Thailand Sales & Marketing team. Formulate and execute yearly sales & marketing plans for major customers. Hit yearly sales targets with strong retail and e-commerce strategy.
Our client is a well-known global men's and women's fashion brand. They offer a wide and highly successful portfolio of fashion wear that sit across a number of category types. They offer a mix of fashion wear that not only looks good but also prides on comfort and day wear. There brand has been established globally many years ago and since decades also in Thailand. Their brand is well established and very popular in Thailand.
As Head of Sales & Marketing for Thailand you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the Thailand Sales & Marketing team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Continuous focus on brand growth and development with continued success of building the brand in Thailand.
- Ensures the delivery of country sales & marketing strategy and ensure all country members understand and work towards this strategy.
- Work closely with the other heads of business including Operations, Finance, HR, Logistics and Supply Chain etc to ensure optimum business growth.
- Focus on driving the growth from the e-commerce channel.
- Drive the marketing team and work closely with them to ensure strong sell in and sell through for the product range.
Ideally you will have the following background:
- At least 10+ years experience in Sales and Marketing positions working for a high profile global brand in the fashion, sport or apparel in sector.
- Experience selling into the Retail ideally with understanding of consignment sales and deep relationships with Department stores across Thailand.
- Good understanding and exposure to selling through the e-commerce channels and a proven track record of growing the channel.
- Strong experience of managing a large national Sales & Marketing team.
- The ability to be a strategic thinker and team player as well as the ability to drive the team to execute and drive results.
- Language skills must be able to communicate fluently in both Thai and English.
Competitive base salary
Allowances and Bonus
Work for a leading fashion brands.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.